Not so long ago, the evad3rs team published the newest version of the evasi0n jailbreak, which will allow us to jailbreak our iPhones, which have the iOS 7.0.4. At the same time, the new service pack will include support for the others versions. So, we all can jailbreak our Apple devices, with this new evasi0n version, that use an operating system from 7.0.1 to 7.0.5.
The technology is compatible with iPhone (5S, 5C, 4S, 4), iPad (Air, Mini, forth generation with A6X chip, 3, 2nd mini) and with iPod touch fifth generation.
The team has worked months to complete the new tools and they made it very easy to use. The interface is intuitive and simple, because they wanted that everyone to be capable to use it, if they wanted.
For those who use iOS .0.4 and .0.5 it is recommended to follow a few steps before using evasi0n jailbreak, because it reduces the possibility of errors. If you are using iOS7 then is highly recommended to do it. The steps are: to create o backup inside iTunes and to reset the gadget to iOS .0.4. Go to the cydia source at howtoinstallcydia.org, download cydia for free and save/extract the archive on your desktop.
When you are using evasi0n jailbreak 7 you have to do as we say in the following:
1. To get the evasion 7 from the website
2. If you did the step one, than you have to extract the files form the archive and place them on desktop because is easier to use them in this way
3. You have to plug the Apple gadget using an original Apple cable and you have to run the application (evasion 7)
4. When the Evasion 7 runed, if the apple gadget has been successfully plugged, than there should appear the option jailbreak. The only thing that you have to do is to click on the button
5. At this point Evasi0n 7 is doing his thing, and you should be aware that you shouldn’t use your device
6. In the exact moment when the Evasi0n 7 shows you to, you should unlock the gadget and to click once. After that, the device will restart
7. After the device has restarted, the process is complete, and on the display you will see the Cydia icon.
At this point you can install on your device whatever you want, without restrictions. Evasi0n 7 is very simple to use, and this quality is very important to an app. The work was huge and the code is very complicated, but the team managed to do it and they’ve successfully delivered a piece of technology which can be used by many.